Text Size

The Watering Hole

European server

A mixing of minds and discussion of ideas between heroes of Montel.

European server

Postby Hataskra » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:57 am

I'd like to ask of the actual whereabouts of the coming CBT server(s), and, perhaps, the possibility of seeing a european one.

p.s. Love the game, had great fun during Alpha. Much obliged for actually letting non-american players to participate. Ping issues weren't much of a problem, I would simply like to get a specific answer, to make things clear.
Hataskra

Re: European server

Postby Loonbg » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Hataskra wrote:I'd like to ask of the actual whereabouts of the coming CBT server(s), and, perhaps, the possibility of seeing a european one.

p.s. Love the game, had great fun during Alpha. Much obliged for actually letting non-american players to participate. Ping issues weren't much of a problem, I would simply like to get a specific answer, to make things clear.

yes it will be great if we have european server
Loonbg

Postby Prometheus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:25 pm

I absolutely agree. Hopefully we can get an answer on this issue.
Prometheus

Postby Prof_Hogwash » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Hello, Hola, Bonjour, and all the other many unique greetings of Europe!

This is Professor Hogwash, community manager for Black Gold Online. We're happy to have all you great fans in Europe. Sadly, at this time, there won't be any European based servers, the game server will be based in the US.

However, like the Alpha, it will be open to everyone. Hopefully no one experiences inhibitive latency issues.

All the best!

-Professor Hogwash
Professor Hogwash

The erudite scholar with your answers to the land of Montel. And he's a CM.

Prof_Hogwash

Postby Liquid Snake » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Prof_Hogwash wrote:Hello, Hola, Bonjour, and all the other many unique greetings of Europe!

This is Professor Hogwash, community manager for Black Gold Online. We're happy to have all you great fans in Europe. Sadly, at this time, there won't be any European based servers, the game server will be based in the US.

However, like the Alpha, it will be open to everyone. Hopefully no one experiences inhibitive latency issues.

All the best!

-Professor Hogwash

Its sad that we won't be having our own Europa server but seeing how the games admins/ community managers started to communicate with their people more really makes it up since not everything can go as wished, keep this up really great job.
Liquid Snake

Postby cheyben » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:05 am

hi

just started the game 4 days ago, and i love it, but lag is ruining your gameplay experience for us french players, if there is no lag when travelling, talkingto npc etc....there is 2-3s (and more in pvp) lag everytime to cast a skills, and it's really annoying.

We really hope there will be a EUR server soon to play without any sort of lag in this game, for now PVE with lag is ok, but PVP it's nearly impossible for us.
cheyben

Postby RockNRogue » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:49 am

i'm waiting for eu server. ping's 230ms for me. that's too much. unplayable.
RockNRogue

Postby Siamore » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:13 am

RockNRogue wrote:i'm waiting for eu server. ping's 230ms for me. that's too much. unplayable.

right now its no reason to have a 3rd server, both servers pretty empty + EU players is more picky with this p2w feature since it cost alot more for us to purchase.
Siamore

Postby 7226592 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm in North American and I get 100 - 387 ms WITH spikes up to 1k and disconnects. I don't even know how you get 230'ish in Europe.

Postby RockNRogue » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 am

Siamore wrote:
RockNRogue wrote:i'm waiting for eu server. ping's 230ms for me. that's too much. unplayable.

right now its no reason to have a 3rd server, both servers pretty empty + EU players is more picky with this p2w feature since it cost alot more for us to purchase.

Maybe, empty servers's reason is "they haevn't eu server" lol. if both servers s pretty empty, one of these set to eu. simple right?

7226592 wrote:I'm in North American and I get 100 - 387 ms WITH spikes up to 1k and disconnects. I don't even know how you get 230'ish in Europe.

From Istanbul.
RockNRogue

Next

Return to The Watering Hole