Text Size

The Watering Hole

[FEEDBACK REQUEST] Expansion: Bloodied Tides

A mixing of minds and discussion of ideas between heroes of Montel.

[FEEDBACK REQUEST] Expansion: Bloodied Tides

Postby InquiryAgentJack » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:00 pm

We at Snail Games want your feedback!

Use this thread to post issues and bugs you find in game that tagged along with the release of the newest expansion!

Possible Bugs:
1. The voice over that describes the brawler class is in Mandarin (Chinese) when you attempt to create a new character
2. The ashen corpse quests exclamation mark doesn’t show anymore when you view the map
3. If you have ashen corpse quest in your quest log it says in the description that they are from nightmare mash
4. If you go to the recommended quests under nightmare mash, there’s a series of quest given by an NPC named Bazilon but this particular NPC cannot be found using search NPC.
5. In the exchange items menu, there are tabs with weird characters that don’t correspond to item name. Also, the button to confirm the exchange is written in Chinese.
6. Your military rank can be too long for the character window and the description will go beyond the boundary of the character window
7. When you complete a quest, the sentence written on the screen is cut off you only see : ”complete qu”
8. The text which appears once you’ve accepted a quest is cut off on the screen similar to when you complete a quest
9. For high level quests, when you talk to an NPC, the quests rewards description EXP and Treasure value overlaps each other
10. The window pop up to make players aware when adventures become available doesn’t always pop up now
11. The adventure log on the right of the screen is too long now depending which adventure you select; it overlaps the Path of the warrior window
12. Equipment stats description has Chinese characters
13. While in crosshair mode, the alt button to make your mouse moves freely doesn’t work if your keyboard is set into another language other than English
14. BlademMaster pyrrhic blade is either bugged or it's a grammatical error.
It says Strength and critical rate are buffed 34%, but the critical rate is only 20% like it was pre-patch. Normally the buffs are 31%, but i have it surged to add the extra 3%
15. Flight Path issues, players still getting stuck in Mountains while flying between cities

Confirmed Bugs:

Fixed Bugs:

This thread is only for sharing bugs and issues related to this expansion release. Please do not use this thread for any other reasons.

Please submit a screen shot with each report.

Snail Games USA
Community Team
For support, contact:
support@snailgamesusa.com

Through the powers of steam, with the blood and sweat off the brow of every man, we will push our machines harder and further.
InquiryAgentJack

Re: [FEEDBACK REQUEST] Expansion: Bloodied Tides

Postby Belana » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:26 pm

I just posted it as a question in the Help Forum because i didnt noticed this posting.
Sorry.

So two possible Bugs:

No more buyable Costumes in the Shop.

Female Aurek running animation looks very weird to me.

Some of the Materials i used to need for Armorsmithing are no longer needed, most of them can be exchanged but some not (Runes, Gold, Meteoric Iron Plates)
Belana

Postby xXxSoban69xXx » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Possible Bugs:
No patch notes

Confirmed Bugs:
Not your QA team

Fixed Bugs:
xXxSoban69xXx

Postby KiLLz0nE » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:19 pm

there seems to be a bug with assassin since patch a few times now while I have been doing stuff the slaughter mark bar shown above the skill bar vanishes now and again so you can only see how many slaughter marks you have by looking on your buff icons top right of screen.
re logging seems to fix it but after doing some stuff like a few adventures , bfc's , ect it happens again and another re-log is incoming 8-)
KiLLz0nE

Postby Tienxia » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:30 am

Here’s a list of bugs I’ve found in the game so far with the recent update. But, before I post them I would like to tell the developer that THEY really should post a patch NOTE about all the changes that came with this update. I mean a lot of changes have been made to the game mechanics and it’s kind of overwhelming to go in and to spend time trying just to sort things out like upgrading gear, crafting recipe, battle arena, carriers, energy chip upgrade, nerf to class, lottery, inventory expansion stone, new gems, equipment template, etc.

With that being said…here’s a list of bugs I found, I’m playing with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.

The voice over that describes the brawler class is in Mandarin (Chinese) when you attempt to create a new character

The ashen corpse quests exclamation mark doesn’t show anymore when you view the map

If you have ashen corpse quest in your quest log it says in the description that they are from nightmare mash

If you go to the recommended quests under nightmare mash, there’s a series of quest given by an NPC named Bazilon but this particular NPC cannot be found using search NPC.

Some items prior to patch used to craft accessory seems to be obsolete now: meteoric plate, crystal sand and spell cloth. What use do they have?

In the exchange items menu, there are tabs with weird characters that don’t correspond to item name. Also, the button to confirm the exchange is written in Chinese.

Your military rank can be too long for the character window and the description will go beyond the boundary of the character window

When you complete a quest, the sentence written on the screen is cut off you only see : ”complete qu”

For high level quests, when you talk to an NPC, the quests rewards description EXP and Treasure value overlaps each other.

The window pop up to make players aware when adventures become available doesn’t always pop up now.

The adventure log on the right of the screen is too long now depending which adventure you select; it overlaps the Path of the warrior window.

The 10% additional damage from Thanatic Strike surge doesn’t stack up with Dark Sap 25% additional dmg (Thaumaturge). Dark sap scaled the damage fine from the Thanatic strike before I got the 10% surge. But, after I got it, the effect of the 10% seems to overwrite the 25% from dark sap.

That’s about it for now.
Tienxia

Postby Tienxia » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:53 am

Bugs:

The skill description of the brawler class has Chinese characters

My equipment stats description has Chinese characters

The text which appears once you’ve accepted a quest is cut off on the screen similar to when you complete a quest.

While in crosshair mode, the alt button to make your mouse moves freely doesn’t work if your keyboard is set into another language other than English. (This problem has been mentioned a while ago already…)

If you use crosshair mode, you can’t cap in Citadel, you can’t talk to the trial of brave NPC, and you can’t talk to the wandering island NPC…you literally have to make your mouse appear and double click on them. Why can’t you simply press F like with the others NPC in town?

Near the north point cap in 25 vs 25, if you fall in the water, the invisibles walls there near the edge are terrible. I almost got stuck there with my character due to the fact that no matter which direction I face I always run into an invisible wall.

Feedback

The FONT used in game is ugly and uninspiring. I mean look at the ads for events and news on your site, the font used looks quite nice, but the one used in game is so bland in comparison.
Tienxia

Postby NimbleComet » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:35 pm

Mainly the issues i see are no patch notes to explain quite a bit of this game. Like how to get piecing nails for exsample.

Also BlademMaster pyrrhic blade is either bugged or it's a grammatical error.

It says Strength and critical rate are buffed 34%, but the critical rate is only 20% like it was pre-patch. Normally the buffs are 31%, but i have it surged to add the extra 3%.
NimbleComet

Postby BluSkye » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:40 am

Bug - There's a Square Hole (Pit) on the Floor of Ashen Copse at -2102, 5121 over by the Carina Heart Merestone. It's been there for almost a month now. Tried to add a Screen Shot to help out, but the Files to big.

Suggestion - How about increasing the number size on the Buffs/Debuffs. Also the Number Colors. They're very hard to read most of the time with that Dark Blue.

Bug - The Flight paths are still borked. Still getting stuck in Mountains and what not going between cities.y

Bug - There's 2 different Military Rank names between the Military Rank Tab in the Journey Interface and the Battle Mount Garage Upgrade Screen. Shouldn't they be the same to not cause confusion?

Suggestion - For the Love of all that is Holy please Please PLEASE make the Cut Scenes in Theodia Arena and Ancient Door skipable. We've all seen them WAY to many times already.

Suggestion - Maybe a "Done Resting" button in Wandering Islands like the one in Trials so we don't have to stand around so long between Mobs.

I understand the need to keep pumping out more content, I really do, but there's a LOT of QoL stuff that needs at least addressed or outright fixed.

All I have (for now) :P
BluSkye

Postby Thanatos7 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:13 pm

Suggestion - Maybe a "Done Resting" button in Wandering Islands like the one in Trials so we don't have to stand around so long between Mobs.

GIVE THAT MAN A FUCKING COOKIE! WTB Done resting button in Wandering islands plis :'c

Isenhorst Side
LV45 Gunslinger

"The unseen lazer is the deadliest"~Thanatos
Thanatos7

Postby Xanthorin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:51 am

The Wandering Island button is a huge idea! Would love to see that. Just so you guys know we kinda figured out what the rare profession items are now used for... i.e meteoric iron plates, spell cloth etc. are now used for the crafting of the new Power Gems. So many new things were added to the game and there is absolutely no explanation on how they work. PATCH NOTES PEOPLE!
Xanthorin

Next

Return to The Watering Hole