Text Size

The Watering Hole

Wish List

A mixing of minds and discussion of ideas between heroes of Montel.

Re: Wish List

Postby Xanthorin » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:44 am

I would very much like to see many of the things mentioned on this page.

Area Looting

I love the idea of a fashion set to give extra stats, however I wish one could wear any costume and still have the stats from the fashion set.

Guild Warehouse Room. Swtor did an awesome job by having 3 Guild warehouse pages. and permissions could be set to ranks according to pages. Is there any way of getting something like this?

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE CUT SCENES SKIPPABLE in all cases. ESPECIALLY TA and AD.

I will try and think of more!

Cheers!

- ELY
Xanthorin

Postby SharaElyse » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:14 am

Overall, I love this game and it has a ton to do, a few things I would like to see incorporated into the game are:

♥ Fashion Bag: a place to put our fashion pieces

♥ The ability to store Black Gold currency in the personal bank

♥ AFK message option/ auto reply

♥ A fox pet

♥ Nurse outfit (lol)

♥ A "makeover token" - The colors have improved since day one and I want my main character to have pinker hair!

Request from guildies:

♥ Fix compatibility issues with running proxy windows on Mac pc's for crosshair mode

♥ Carp as a playable class
SharaElyse

Postby SharaElyse » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:02 am

I wish that BGO would care more about this game.
The forums are covered in obnoxious spam, there is an in-game announcement -https://41.media.tumblr.com/44958de5c15c64877df737302f3c6d6d/tumblr_nip05t8St31rhfr5to1_250.png- that is days old now and not to mention again, no in-game events or announcement of future things to come.
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like because BGO had a bad month (Dec being Christmas and all) they don't think it's worth investing in anymore?
There are plenty of players who would love to VOLUNTEER their time to help this game grow and improve, but many are discouraged by the lack of communication and the rudeness from some GM's when they do contact support.
I recently sent an email to the support about the issues with the forums and had a very rude GM answer me. This GM said the forum spam would be "taken care of in time". I have run several forums and chatsites to know that deleting a post takes like a second to do.

I know that InquiryAgentJack is doing everything he can to help this game out, but he is just one person. I appreciate what you do, InquiryAgentJack, and if you feel this post is too harsh - it's not intended to be - you may delete it and I'll say no more on the issue.
SharaElyse

Postby MrSquables » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:37 pm

SharaElyse wrote:I wish that BGO would care more about this game.
The forums are covered in obnoxious spam...

...There are plenty of players who would love to VOLUNTEER their time to help this game grow and improve, but many are discouraged by the lack of communication and the rudeness from some GM's when they do contact support.

Very well said, I'm glad that someone still cares about this game enough to want to change it.
MrSquables

Postby InquiryAgentJack » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 pm

Hey SharaElyse,

I understand that there are so many issue with spam in our forums and the difficulty arises from just going through all the posts and deleting them. Yes, they may only take a second, yes, they may be a little easier to find, but the reason for the difficulty is the fact that we are only in the office Monday - Friday. It will be a lot simpler to have community volunteers for the company, a lot simpler for me, but I can't go around grabbing volunteers. However, what you can do to help out is to use the report function, this way I can use the moderator control panel to delete en masse!

I appreciate that you care so much about Black Gold Online and the Black Gold Online community. It's great to know that there are members of the community like you still trying their best to make sure that the community is well taken care of!

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
InquiryAgentJack

Snail Games USA
Community Team
For support, contact:
support@snailgamesusa.com

Through the powers of steam, with the blood and sweat off the brow of every man, we will push our machines harder and further.
InquiryAgentJack

Postby SharaElyse » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Thanks! I will be sure to do that, I was unaware that sending a report would make it easier (I sent a few, but wasn't sure if they worked or not)

I'll do my best to continue and help out and promote this game as much as possible.
SharaElyse

Postby ReservoirShugo » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:38 am

InquiryAgentJack wrote:Hey SharaElyse,

I understand that there are so many issue with spam in our forums and the difficulty arises from just going through all the posts and deleting them. Yes, they may only take a second, yes, they may be a little easier to find, but the reason for the difficulty is the fact that we are only in the office Monday - Friday. It will be a lot simpler to have community volunteers for the company, a lot simpler for me, but I can't go around grabbing volunteers. However, what you can do to help out is to use the report function, this way I can use the moderator control panel to delete en masse!

I appreciate that you care so much about Black Gold Online and the Black Gold Online community. It's great to know that there are members of the community like you still trying their best to make sure that the community is well taken care of!

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
InquiryAgentJack

well about being around monday to friday, the majority of the "administrators" haven't been in the forum for over 2 weeks lol

I keep trying to come back to play this game but everytime I log into the forum I see that it is a complete mess, the community seems non-existant (never see any chat in game when I log in for a few hours)

I guess SNail are going to let this just die off
Had potential, didn't deliver = 90% of MMO released in 2014
ReservoirShugo

Postby 12060925 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:22 am

Post by MrSquables » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:37 pm

SharaElyse wrote:
I wish that BGO would care more about this game.
The forums are covered in obnoxious spam...

...There are plenty of players who would love to VOLUNTEER their time to help this game grow and improve, but many are discouraged by the lack of communication and the rudeness from some GM's when they do contact support.

Very well said, I'm glad that someone still cares about this game enough to want to change it.

Well said :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Previous

Return to The Watering Hole