Text Size

The Watering Hole

Uh?

A mixing of minds and discussion of ideas between heroes of Montel.

Uh?

Postby NotConcubine » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:53 pm

http://imgur.com/a/oJpZH

Would you like to explain this?

I'm sorry, but everyone knows these are literally identical. Hell, the locks of hair flow in the same direction as on TERA.

I hope you guys get sued and this game closes down, because stealing work is illegal, and being an artist myself I sure as hell would not want my own artwork stolen. You as a company should be ashamed and enjoy the incoming court session over copyright issues. Looking closely I can tell it's the same model with a different texture to make the hair look "stringy" which was clever of you, I must agree, but anyone with a good knowledge of models and textures would know that you clearly stole work from Blue Hole Studios, which is now notified of your company and stolen work.

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/Tera-Castanic-Hairs-used-in-Black-Gold-Online
Proof that the information is being forwarded to BHS.

GLHF
Inb4 whiners/bitchers
NotConcubine

Re: Uh?

Postby jessetrevor » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:02 pm

ahhhh. i was wondering when people were finally going to notice.
jessetrevor

Postby Neoyoshi » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:35 pm

It's China, get used to blatant acts of media plagiarism, they have been doing it for many MANY years now and continue to get away with it.

You know why? because it's: C-H-I-N-A

I honestly do not know any other way to put it, I've played too many of these Chinese MMOrpg's to try and put my finger on a reasonable explanation and have yet to find one that does not make me want to pull my hair out.

But yeah, this is why i so cannot wait until ArcheAge goes live.
Hold on, i need my first.
ıllıllı neoyoѕнι'ѕ arт ιмagιnarιυм ıllıllı
Neoyoshi

Postby Abyss4Bliss » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Can we get an official response on this blatent thievery?

and who can tell me how I can report this and if bluehole knows about it?
Abyss4Bliss

Postby Dissident » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Well, they just locked the other thread about this without giving any response, they would have cleared the misunderstanding out if there was a reasonable (legal) explanation for this (unless they are retarded and don't understand how much this damages their reputation with the players), so I have to assume they dont HAVE a good response to give.

If they actually stole the assets and get sued I will laugh so hard.

I still can't believe they would be idiotic enough to steal from super popular games of the same genre... there is just no way, right? ...right?
Dissident

Postby 24Emily » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:49 am

Hello, everybody!
If you want to improve your skills in writing and create original and unique essays on various topics, this source is indispensable for you to visit
http://edit-it.org/blog/top-10-ways-how ... plagiarism
24Emily

Return to The Watering Hole