Text Size

The Watering Hole

A mixing of minds and discussion of ideas between heroes of Montel.

Postby NotConcubine » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Would you like to explain this?

I'm sorry, but everyone knows these are literally identical. Hell, the locks of hair flow in the same direction as on TERA.

I hope you guys get sued and this game closes down, because stealing work is illegal, and being an artist myself I sure as hell would not want my own artwork stolen. You as a company should be ashamed and enjoy the incoming court session over copyright issues. Looking closely I can tell it's the same model with a different texture to make the hair look "stringy" which was clever of you, I must agree, but anyone with a good knowledge of models and textures would know that you clearly stole work from Blue Hole Studios, which is now notified of your company and stolen work.

Proof that the information is being forwarded to BHS.

Inb4 whiners/bitchers

Re: Uh?

Postby jessetrevor » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:02 pm

ahhhh. i was wondering when people were finally going to notice.

Postby Neoyoshi » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:35 pm

It's China, get used to blatant acts of media plagiarism, they have been doing it for many MANY years now and continue to get away with it.

You know why? because it's: C-H-I-N-A

I honestly do not know any other way to put it, I've played too many of these Chinese MMOrpg's to try and put my finger on a reasonable explanation and have yet to find one that does not make me want to pull my hair out.

But yeah, this is why i so cannot wait until ArcheAge goes live.
Hold on, i need my first.
ıllıllı neoyoѕнι'ѕ arт ιмagιnarιυм ıllıllı

Postby Abyss4Bliss » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Can we get an official response on this blatent thievery?

and who can tell me how I can report this and if bluehole knows about it?

Postby Dissident » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Well, they just locked the other thread about this without giving any response, they would have cleared the misunderstanding out if there was a reasonable (legal) explanation for this (unless they are retarded and don't understand how much this damages their reputation with the players), so I have to assume they dont HAVE a good response to give.

If they actually stole the assets and get sued I will laugh so hard.

I still can't believe they would be idiotic enough to steal from super popular games of the same genre... there is just no way, right? ...right?

Postby 24Emily » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:49 am

Hello, everybody!
If you want to improve your skills in writing and create original and unique essays on various topics, this source is indispensable for you to visit
http://edit-it.org/blog/top-10-ways-how ... plagiarism

Return to The Watering Hole