Text Size

The Watering Hole

Favorite Race

A mixing of minds and discussion of ideas between heroes of Montel.

Re: Favorite Race

Postby Scherzo » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:45 pm

Planescape Bard wrote:
TheChosenOne wrote:Nonsense! Stay with me and Erlandir. I shall tank our way to victory! :P

You are aware sirre that this means WAR! TEH Scherzo is my precious and I will not let you steal him with promises of flying lizards and puppy dog people!

Hm. I can't seem to argue with "The Chosen One", can I?

Then again, might have to oogle at the animations for Beast Masters before I make any rash decisions. :mrgreen:
Scherzo

Postby moonlydark » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:07 pm

...forgot to post why i like em.mostly because even without using the character creater they look the most unique to me, just so alien looking.i really like the animal-feline traits they possess.Well, to me they look feline. :D :)
moonlydark

Postby LadyVIPer » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:39 pm

I like the Kosh but my favorite race is female dwarfies! :D :D :D

But the male dwarves are just plain repulsive.. :evil:
LadyVIPer

Postby Deltheinsane » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:11 pm

I really like Upyrian, but yeah. I would also like to state it's VERY annoying we can't yet play them. Open betas with no wipes are usually a head start, but those of use wanting to roll Upyrian are assed out. My first negative comment about this game :/
Deltheinsane

Postby kjrod98 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:31 pm

I'm loving the Yutonians so far, and the Buvant. Really excited the the Upyrie and Aurek though, because shapeshifters.
kjrod98

Postby Rexiiiiii » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Upyrian Vampires!!! 8-) 8-)
will be released this year
Rexiiiiii

Postby TheChosenOne » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:02 pm

So I was originally going to quote a lot of people, and then I was unable to figure how to make the quote say each person's name, and then I decided...whatever. WAR IT IS! I love making enemies and allies in the beta. Makes it even more fun when we start :) I have no idea which guild the best is for Erlandir, but I'm sure I'll come across one as I adventure with all of you guys.
TheChosenOne

Postby KyrosQF » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:26 am

Favorite Race

And here I thought this was gonna be a thread about the Grand Prix.

Sticking with the Male Dwarf XD
KyrosQF

Postby Mesperyian » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:50 am

Loving the Dwarves so far, though am really looking forward to the Upyrian vampires.

How exactly is that going to work, with them being released later on? We level up some other race and then when they are released we...start over with our Upyri?
Mesperyian

Postby TheChosenOne » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:54 am

Mesperyian wrote:Loving the Dwarves so far, though am really looking forward to the Upyrian vampires.

How exactly is that going to work, with them being released later on? We level up some other race and then when they are released we...start over with our Upyri?

That's how I assume it's going to go unless they will have some kind of item you can buy that allows you to change your race.
TheChosenOne

PreviousNext

Return to The Watering Hole