Text Size

The Watering Hole

Coffee

A mixing of minds and discussion of ideas between heroes of Montel.

Coffee

Postby MarkUltra » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:15 pm

I heard that coffee is harmful, but I can't stop drinking it. Do you feel the same?
MarkUltra

Re: Coffee

Postby Alissa » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:21 am

Me too ;)
Alissa

Postby 101Room » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:49 pm

Bro, almost any kind of food is harmful if you will eat it all day long. Just drink not so much
101Room

Postby Dorgnug » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:23 pm

Hi, guys! You know that tea is more harmful than coffee. If you have good heart health you can even drink dark roast every day and it will not hurt you. But I recommend you to be careful with that and drink the original coffee or decaf one. I have found cuisinart dcc-3000 coffee machine on this website and I recommend you check more about it. It saves my money and I am sure what I drink whether it is dark roast or decaf!
Dorgnug

Postby RebLinn » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:42 am

I don't know why the opinion about the harmfulness of coffee is so common. Maybe it depends on the country? I live in Toronto and here life just stops without coffee. It was very difficult for me to get used to the fact that many restaurants stopped working due to certain restrictions. I am used to drinking good coffee and do not accept average options. I was very happy when I read about the toronto restaurants for sale. It turns out that new franchises are replacing old restaurants. I have already tried two variants of coffee on the way to the office)) I really hope that our usual life will return again, albeit with some restrictions.
RebLinn

Return to The Watering Hole