Text Size

The Watering Hole

Merge Event Updates

A mixing of minds and discussion of ideas between heroes of Montel.

Merge Event Updates

Postby snailgameusa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:29 am

Hi guys,

A few updates for everyone:

If you have had your name changed, and you are looking for either the State Your Name or Doppleganger events: you will need to contact the support team to get the rewards. Since we announced the event earlier so everyone would be aware, we will be checking when the accounts were created to avoid any fake accounts or exploits.

Also, there was a mistake with the events, and we did not open the War Cry and Band Together events initially. Our apologies for that, those events are now open and you can start winning some rewards for playing in Battlefields and Instances (respectively).

Last thing: the Blessing of Nature event has begun, which means any new Erlandir characters created will receive special prizes as they level up. If you've considered making an alt for the faction of nature and magic, now is your chance. Take advantage of the event while time lasts!

Snail Games USA
Forum Administrator
For support, contact support@snailgamesusa.com
www.blackgoldold.com
snailgameusa
Site Admin

Re: Merge Event Updates

Postby 33478091 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:53 pm

Learning it was hard, the information helped my work, thank you for sharing
run 3

Postby 40947570 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:08 am

This game is outstanding but I have discovered some bugs in its most famous events. Some events like War Cry and Band cannot be opened now together. I am glad to get cheapest essay writing service for my essays. Winning some battlefields has been extremely hard.

Postby 101Room » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:15 am

Ihmiset, jos et menestyä, lisätä peniksen, luulen, että sinun tarvitsee vain yrittää ostaa pillereitä täällä sivustolla https://miestenapteekki.com/ , koska se on täällä, että saan aina ostaa hyvä työkalu, joka auttaa pääsemään eroon ongelmia penis, kokeile
101Room

Return to The Watering Hole