Text Size

Ask the Devs

MapleStory M How to Acquire a Treasure Box

Post questions to be send to our development team and get your answers in our regular feature, Ask the Devs!

MapleStory M How to Acquire a Treasure Box

Postby rsgoldsale » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:54 pm

Old 7th Joyous Maplestory Enhancement Scrolls.It'd been 2.5 years since I was on. I never used them and they had been untradeable. People who might not be recognizable, they look such as this.The alliances of the planet makes it obvious that the popualtion is dying and something isn't going right. I hope as well, I think its a great concept, then it might just be that there's a great deal of new games out and/or both. Thanks for MaplestoryM Mesos putting your insight on this particular topic btw.

The thing does not expire, and I see no reason it wouldn't still work. The scrolls either triumph (20% chance) or fail and destroy the item. But once I tried to use it something odd occurred.

They kept failing and ruining the item. Nothing strange there, just bad luck. These succeeded all 3 times I used them. The gear was NOT destroyed and revealed a +1 and a slot was used. On the other hand, the scroll included NO stats into the equipment like it was supposed to.

Maybe these scrolls no longer will work? Upgrades could have averted them? It is just strange I'd still have them in my stock, which you're still able to apply them, that they can still fail and ruin items, and they can SEEM to succeed but actually not buy Maple M Mesos use any of the improvements while still using up slots.

I was planning to use them on some unimportant lower level gear but if they won't work I'll just toss them. I want to make room in my inventory.
rsgoldsale

Re: MapleStory M How to Acquire a Treasure Box

Postby Garem2 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:31 am

Hello!
I think to open boxes on Drakemall https://drakemall.com/ way better than trying to open them at Maplestory. This is a site that sells real-life loot boxes. If you aren’t familiar with the term, it predates all of this controversy currently surrounding it, and the concept can be found as early as trading cards existed - you open up a box/bag that you bought without knowing what you’ll get. Current loot-boxes work in pretty much the same way.
Garem2

Re: MapleStory M How to Acquire a Treasure Box

Postby MasonShirley » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:41 am

Hall of glory is my favorite game to play. And i like to play it with my friends too. I am so glad to see that they share the information about the missions that are difficult to complete. You can check https://www.assignmentgeek.com.au/assig ... elp/perth/ to get quality data for your task. Thanks for this.
MasonShirley

Return to Ask the Devs