Text Size

Ask the Devs

Add some options

Post questions to be send to our development team and get your answers in our regular feature, Ask the Devs!

Add some options

Postby shtirlitz77 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:04 pm

hello there ;) wondering if you can add some more options like server traffic status, players online or something that could be usefull when we are looking for party. i'm also wondering if you are planning to finish open beta and release normal game?
thank you
shtirlitz77

Re: Add some options

Postby MrServerClock » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:57 pm

This game has been in Open Beta (despite what they try tell you) for over 600 days.
The opening screen and login to server etc still clearly says Open Beta.
Last update was Nov 2014 so don't expect anything being done in the future I'm afraid.

Taken away in game GM support (stealth removal, not advertised or info posted on that change)
Taken away virtually everything from the Cash Shop.

In Fact I'm surprised if anyone else even responds to your post.. except maybe some company guy that will lie to you and say...
'Sure we have lots of plans.. please wait for them to come, they will done in fastest haste possible, best joy keep forum posted updates'
in some garbled china sounding google translated type Jargon which looks like english but doesn't really fit when u read it.

Bit like the 1st May 2015 'personal promise' to us by GM Brownchick that they will fix the lev 46 cloak bug and other fixes and updates.. this was in april 2015.. needless to say nothing came of that either:)
As for server traffic and who is online.. not hard to guess really.. game has maybe 20-30 active players total.. if that.
I believe only around 14 players have even reached max level cap.. 2 of those Were GM accounts and there are some players with multiple 50's i hear.. so yeah not many.

Sorry to disappoint you if i have done.. but this game is dead and isn't being supported by the game makers anymore, which is a shame as it was a great game.
Just don't spend any money on it:)
MrServerClock

Postby CraigMosby » Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:13 am

An account of the officer is opened for the sharing of the views. Social media and grademiners reviews is injected with the helping hand for the fort times. The injection is done for all marked opinions. The turn is fit for the individuals. The group is assured of the role of the fulcrum with the adjoining areas for the mid and fitness for the male athletes.
CraigMosby

Postby Drizer » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:04 pm

Damn, an interesting feature would be tracking the weather online during the game, so that in case of something you always have the necessary information at hand. So, for example, they would connect this site https://world-weather.info/forecast/usa/los_angeles/ and you could comfortably know the weather. Think about it.
Drizer

Postby Drizer » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:57 am

Hehhe
Drizer

Return to Ask the Devs