Text Size

Ask the Devs

/who

Post questions to be send to our development team and get your answers in our regular feature, Ask the Devs!

/who

Postby globeadue » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:02 pm

I have a strong everquest/wow background and still play everquest.

/who on pvp servers is my first line of defense to preventing pk and knowing when ally already there farming.

Since you already have notices that shout out that enemy is doing something I don't see this as detrimental to the game play.

The additional uses of /who is also nice for
seeing where people of your level are playing
/who all 10-15

finding someone of your class to ask a question of regarding your class
/who all assassin 40-50
etc

I've tried the command and looked around but havn't seen anything that even comes close in the interface. So I'm here suggesting it or asking to know how to do it if I've missed it.
globeadue

Re: /who

Postby SharaElyse » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Not saying that this isn't a good idea, but they do have ways currently of telling you where an enemy/threat is. If you are pk'd by anyone you can add them to an "enemy list". It will tell you when he/she is online and when he/she goes offline as well as when you are close to him/her.

If you look at the minimap at the bottom right, there are little icons that are green and red if players of the same or opposing alignment are near you.

I'm not sure if you already knew about those, but if you did, someone else might learn from this!
SharaElyse

Postby watson » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:06 am

If you look at the minimap at the bottom right, there are little icons that are green and red if players of the same or opposing alignment are near you.
watson
watson

Postby 41121568 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:58 am

Board has some index on it that will be shared at the blog it has some login information about the black gold. I used to have some faith that was share at resumewriters com this was known over the classification acts on this that was useful to admire on it.

Return to Ask the Devs