Text Size

Ask the Devs

redeem code

Post questions to be send to our development team and get your answers in our regular feature, Ask the Devs!

redeem code

Postby Snipped » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 am

Okay so i purchased this game yesterday from my local walmart i get the game home and download it no problem i play the game maybe 2 mins before i relieze the code inside the box so i go on the site to redeem my conqureers edition code and bam codes already been used how is this even possible i just bought the game!! i think a new WORKING code would be great considering i spent the money to support this game and got gangked in the very beggininng
Snipped

Re: redeem code

Postby RedRum » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Game is Free to play. Noone in their right mind would pay anything towards such a game that died and no longer supported by the devs here around 2 years ago.
Would go back to where you purchased and ask for a refund.
But can imagine many did.. just see it in a cheapo section and thought that looks good i will give it a try without researching first so I'm not trying to label any blame here at all:)
I would imagine the code no longer works cos the system or whatever behind it is no longer valid itself either.
Good luck getting an official reply here or indeed an answer other than the superbot who will just say in broken english..
" sorry experience no longer bad we dont give up on customers of ours loyal please contact Support@snailgamesUsa where ( nobody) everyone will be bending backwards over help to you"
RedRum

Re: redeem code

Postby 40969028 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:26 am

The skills of the management of the page are done for the pertinent use of the offers for the candidates. The erosion of the content and bestwritingservice review is implemented for the reforms for the future offs. The content is produced for the advice of the experts of the content writing.

Return to Ask the Devs