Text Size

Classificorium

Favorite Class

Discuss and learn all about the classes and their special abilities here!

Re: Favorite Class

Postby MedUnitZeroOne » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:10 pm

My first toon will be a Geomancer. I like to explore the different healing mechanics employed by various mmos. Next will probably be a Spellsword....I always loved magic melee classes, most games just can't quite make them work as well as their more mundane counterparts.
MedUnitZeroOne

Postby MedUnitZeroOne » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:13 pm

lordNord wrote:Well I'll try them all out but I'll probably be playing the Assassin most. Mind you that's until they release the Gunslinger! Please let the Upryian be Gunslingers! I mean steam punk Gunslinging Vampires!!! What greater gaming happiness can their be then that!

LOL, thats does sound awesome!
MedUnitZeroOne

Postby LordMerlane » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:22 pm

snailgameusa wrote:The eight major classes for the Alpha version of Black Gold Online are now out.

Steam
-Punisher
-Assassin
-Conjurer
-Occultist

Fantasy
-Blademaster
-Spellsword
-Pyromancer
-Geomancer

Which class do you plan to play, and why are they your favorite? We'd like to know, so comment below!

Mine will be a pyromancer . love magic and fire good combonation.
LordMerlane

Postby TinaDee73 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:10 pm

I would love to give the Spell Sword a try. I like the option to be able to switch from Melee to Magic. Soooo excited to give this a try! VAMPIRES!
TinaDee73

Postby Tranzicola » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:53 pm

HELP ME PICK ONE! IM NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP! :cry: :cry:
Tranzicola

Postby AMPHITRITE » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:17 am

Punisher tanks are my main class where ever i play (giving dont no to much about the game) but if i can build the toon myself instead of leveling automated stats(not sure how it works yet) ill turn my tank into 1 mean dps/tank but

but will also try the spellsword look rathar interesting for fact its malee/spell casting making it rather interesting to play
AMPHITRITE

Postby Prince Mark » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:11 am

Blademaster

With the correct equipment and skill settings you can actually have max DPS with max Def. in alpha i was able to tank and kill lower lvl war mounts without being mounted myself. This time i will focus more on making my blademaster skill combo match the situation. I was still in testing the skill sets when lag hits the game hard. I wish lag will be fixed in CBT.

Cyah all in CBT ^_^
-SithLord
~SithLord~

Prince Mark

Location: Currently iam working here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia but iam from Philippines ^_^

Postby Rogue_Fire » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:54 pm

Blademaster will be my primary class unless mounts arent balanced. If they arent I will have no choice but to jump to steam and roll as a Punisher.

Prince Mark wrote:Blademaster

With the correct equipment and skill settings you can actually have max DPS with max Def. in alpha i was able to tank and kill lower lvl war mounts without being mounted myself. This time i will focus more on making my blademaster skill combo match the situation. I was still in testing the skill sets when lag hits the game hard. I wish lag will be fixed in CBT.

Cyah all in CBT ^_^
-SithLord
Rogue_Fire

Postby Raizen » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:52 am

SpellSword seems awesome, that class is good for everything and everyone and will probably be OP when used by someone with proper skills...like myself :lol:
Raizen

Postby Prince Mark » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:22 am

@Roque Fire -Sorry but i posted that reply before i read the admin reply on my thread regarding mount imbalance...so yeah same here i will be playing punisher and assasin for steam side. it seems like the devs themselves ignores the very obvious fact that steam faction mounts are OP, they even posted the fact itself and still denies it. anyway that will be great for a while, and iam gonna enjoy it while it last...before the imbalance they created destroys this game ^_^

So cyah on the steam faction ^_~,V,, iam so excited to kill newbie 30's erlandirs in the open pvp maps bwahaha >,..,< any erlandir will be one shot dead and those with mounts are easy kill with gatling guns and cannons specially those weavers and that super slow giant beast haha
~SithLord~

Prince Mark

Location: Currently iam working here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia but iam from Philippines ^_^

PreviousNext

Return to Classificorium