Text Size

Classificorium

Spellsword unstoppable with their surge..

Discuss and learn all about the classes and their special abilities here!

Spellsword unstoppable with their surge..

Postby Cheese » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:57 pm

I just noticed that spellswords are pretty much unstoppable with their new surge abilities. They already have enough defense of damage reduction and now with their surge ability heals them 5% of their HP each hit, making them unstoppable to take down. They also have that one skill which fires like 20 swords at you or something like that and each hit of that is 5% HP regain. The cooldown is also low so they can keep rotating that skill with damage reduction skills/sheild. Not to mention, how high of a damage they do also now. You can't give one class everything. DPS, Healing, Tanking and with such low cooldowns and long period of skill durations. If they are high might with 100k+ HP, how is anyone supposed to kill them...
Cheese

Re: Spellsword unstoppable with their surge..

Postby GsusChrist » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:25 am

Maybe u just got rolled by a Spellsword or u just dont know what you are talking about.
It might not be wrong, that the Surge of Demonic Channel is quiet strong but it needs a combination of DPS and that. If u wanna just survive u use Demonic channel combined with all dmg reduction like ice crystal thingy whatever it is called, then the big blade, cant remember the skills name and HP Buff thingy... god i hate the names... but you wont be able to kill shit....

so if you go Full DPS with demonic channel and berserker carve u are awsome for 8 seconds and then get slaughtered by 40k hits from a gunslinger or just get pulled by a Blademaster and get 1-2 shotted or maybe some assassin backstabs the shit out of you?
Wait, Pyro spamming 20-30k hits every 1,5 seconds? of.... damn... u cant kill Gemonancers anymore since they got their surge skills... What? oh sorry i probably forgot some classes which got some awsome skills as well....

What you people dont get is, that Spellsword is a GROUP Class... it is pretty much one of the only classes that actually can BOOOOOST the Raids HP, Defence and DMG. Sure, if i am on my own doing shit i go Berserker Carve with Demonic Channel but i would never ever ever ever use this combination in a RAID or in big ass PVP sessions just because of the reason that it is a class made for the group not to own solo... there's other classes that can do that way better as shown above.

Also to mention that pretty much all the PVP skills suck so much that there is like only 8 usefull skills that actually are worth taking and it wouldnt matter if the other skills would be removed completly.

the lvl45 skill we get is like the biggest shit right there with uppercut and demons blade and some others. (dont know the surge yet but can tell u on thursday/friday) but im sure it will still be SHIT

Also compared to a couple other classes going that way uses up a lot of surge points just to get to the point where the combination of demonic channel with berserker carve is actually worth it.
oh wait. if u wanna play in group you need to surge the sword for the group so u need a 2nd surge plan for 1000bg. Maybe some PVE Surge? get a 3rd plan for 2k bg...

YULIVEE@Escaladia
GsusChrist

Re: Spellsword unstoppable with their surge..

Postby 40069727 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:03 am

Some words will be about the unstoppable then we want to cover this session with the battle to do only in the game. Rotating about the might to long from the best essay companies is slight to defense the making reductions.

Return to Classificorium