Text Size

Classificorium

Give me back my witchcraft bonus

Discuss and learn all about the classes and their special abilities here!

Give me back my witchcraft bonus

Postby JiraiyaXXX » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:17 pm

Dear snail I finally hit 42 as an occultist and surge blood gamble only to realize my witchcraft becomes a healing bonus (which isn't listed i might add).... So i reset my surge for blood gamble to 0 paying the 10 black gold and long and behold its still a healing bonus with no surge invested. Give me back my witchcraft bonus blood gamble. Picture in link Image
JiraiyaXXX

Re: Give me back my witchcraft bonus

Postby JiraiyaXXX » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Seriously snail answer or fix this already. It's killing me.
JiraiyaXXX

Postby snailgameusa » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Hi JiraiayaXXX,

Give us some time to look into this. Some of the class skills were simply changed, though in most cases just small stat changes, with the update. In this particular situation, we need to take some time to look into that skill and find out what changes were made, and what we can do for you.

Just curious, as I don't have the info about the Witchcraft bonus right in front of me, why is it that you want it so badly? I'm curious, as it is this type of feedback - what types of skills, effects, etc. are desirable to players - that we can make use of as we develop everything. In your mind, why is Witchcraft better than the healing bonus you get with the Surge?

As this is essentially a thread dealing with a Class question, I've also taken the liberty of moving it to our Classificorium. If there are any other Occultists out there who have their own opinions about the pros and cons of Witchcraft, please feel free to elaborate here and we can gather feedback from the thread.

Thanks

Snail Games USA
Forum Administrator
For support, contact support@snailgamesusa.com
www.blackgoldold.com
snailgameusa
Site Admin

Postby JiraiyaXXX » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:04 am

Its not that its better it's just that the way i centralized my preferred skills it synergized well with murder of crows, and the new surged prophecy of pain which i was going to test but can't now. It gave me not only a DPS move but it also slowed and debuffed all enemy's in a decent sized AOE and the mana regeneration is a must for any mana hungry occultist. The healing bonus change isn't necessarily bad as it gives it more of a supporting roll for a healer for a team, but as I like to solo dungeons I find myself needing to PVP a lot by myself and going against any DPS class really limits your slots skill-wise. Blood gamble was the only guaranteed way of getting a witchcraft bonus on cast, and dark spear is an entire skill build on its own. By the way I was very dissapointed in seeing a lot of our best skills not surgeable (Panacea, Murder of Crows, One for All, Life Leach just to name a few) and the MP regeneration nerf to Spirit really hurt occultists a lot more than Geomancers. All in all the healing bonus by surge is by no means bad and it just happens to be my preference, but the option of it never reverting to me is just plain murder.
JiraiyaXXX

Postby xXxSoban69xXx » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:54 am

The tooltip was always wrong. It gave healing bonus already.
xXxSoban69xXx

Postby Akitla » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:58 am

Hello there, JiraiyaXXX,

What Soban posted is true. There are several occultist spells with wrong descriptions when it comes to Healing Bonus and Witchcraft Bonus. In fact, Did you know that "Self Reflection" spell gives Witchcraft Bonus instead of Healing Bonus?

On the 8th of August, one month ago from the day you posted this topic, I had posted a different Forum Thread under the Bug Category concerning about this small problem. Now I am not sure if Snail had seen my post since they hadn't replied, in fact, no one did reply.

If you want to see the full list of the mistakes of these spell tooltips/description, they are all in this thread I started here:

http://bg.snailgame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2254

~Mayci
Akitla

Postby 41120617 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:30 am

Give me back my witchcraft bonus. All the time you are not give me back my witchcraft where most of the people are just waiting for edusson. I just check how can i increase this bonus and that is important ever.

Return to Classificorium