Text Size

Guild Recruitment

Infamous recruiting Lokemea Isenhorst!!

Find the guild of your dreams and recruit your next champion.

Infamous recruiting Lokemea Isenhorst!!

Postby Raygor » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Infamous is a brand new guild started by myself with the goal of enhancing players BGO experience in a low drama and bullshit atmosphere.

I have led several game entities in mmos including EVE online, WoW and a MOBA or two. I know what it takes to lead and am looking forward to having you join us!

You can expect everything you get with an average guild including voice chat, ranks, pve, pvp, and fun. What you'll get with us that you might not in an average BGO guild are certain rewards, a leader who's active and attentive, a low tolerance for drama-bullshit-harassment. However, a certain level of "thick skin" would probably be best.

If you'd like to know more drop me a message in game(private window) on my character Raygor, and I'll do my best to respond. See you in GCHAT!!!!

-Ray
Raygor

Re: Infamous recruiting Lokemea Isenhorst!!

Postby oxoBBoxo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Hey,

Looks good, I am looking to move guilds but I would like to challenge for a well ? Is this on your agenda ?
oxoBBoxo

Return to Guild Recruitment