Technical Support

Download: Can We Get A Torrent..?!

Get help with your technical issues from our team here!

Download: Can We Get A Torrent..?!

Postby mlauzon » Sat May 10, 2014 9:10 am

Can we please get a torrent of the file, it'd be easier to download than it is now..?!
Michael
mlauzon

Re: Download: Can We Get A Torrent..?!

Postby raeeee » Sat May 10, 2014 9:13 am

totally agree with you...i downloaded twice and still have 1 file corrupted.
please someone while you are sleeping or what not....create a torrent for us to download T.T

PS: i need data2.cab only....help =[
raeeee

Postby Prince Mark » Sat May 10, 2014 12:43 pm

unfortunately iam already seeding 3 game clients and its kinda taking so much space.. btw theres an alternative rather than downloading through torrent client, you can actually download using download manager software like Download Accelerator Plus or other DL software you trust.

~SithLord~

Prince Mark

Location: Currently iam working here in Riyadh Saudi Arabia but iam from Philippines ^_^

Postby mlauzon » Sun May 11, 2014 12:14 pm

I was going to post the comment that I posted on the facebook page, but it seems SG is up to its old games by deleting certain comments!

Do you think that I don't use a download manager? It kills my connection for some reason, wouldn't have this problem with a torrent!
Michael
mlauzon

Postby Elyonor » Sun May 11, 2014 12:16 pm

http://bg.snailgame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=849

You can find there a different way of downloading. Client is splitted in parts, in this way you shouldnt have problems
Waiting for the beginning .. Black Gold
Elyonor

Postby mlauzon » Mon May 12, 2014 8:58 am

Not worth it, takes too long, we NEED a TORRENT!!!
Michael
mlauzon

Postby mlauzon » Mon May 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Bump!
Michael
mlauzon

Postby Prof_Hogwash » Mon May 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Hey everyone,

First I do want to apologize if anyone got their posts removed from Facebook. There were several that were essentially just rants with profanity, and that is not the purpose of our community. I apologize if that is seen as heavy handed, but we want everyone to have fun, not cuss eachother out.

I do really want to apologize for the download issues that have arisen. I can promise you we're working on it, but for the Beta test that is starting later this week we will not be able to get a Torrent file set up. We've been in discussions within the team, and the technical problems with doing so would not be fixable before the release date.

All the same, we hear where you're coming from. As we've said before, we recommend using a download manager. If you HAVE used one and it STILL has run into some problems, please personally message me and I'll help you work through the specific problem.

In all likelihood, your connection was affected by a server glitch of some sort, which is a problem we're working on and will be fixed ASAP.

We really hope you all can work through these minor muck-ups (strategically placed "m") and get into the CBT, as we've made a lot of awesome improvements and we're super excited to show them off.

All the best

Professor Hogwash
Professor Hogwash

The erudite scholar with your answers to the land of Montel. And he's a CM.

Prof_Hogwash

Postby mlauzon » Tue May 13, 2014 8:41 am

You do know that creating a torrent file takes less than a minute, and uploading the torrent to TPB also takes less than a minute.

You just don't want people to actually test out this game, I should've just given away my key because as it stands right now I -- AND OTHERS -- CANNOT DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT; but like usual SG doesn't care...if we wanted lip service we'd all pay for a hooker!
Michael
mlauzon

Torrent created for those with download issues

Postby NitroKoS » Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 pm

I've never created a torrent before but it seemed like a pretty simple process so here you go guys and gals:

http://www.knightsofshadow.org/torrents ... ar.torrent

:mrgreen:
Leader of Knights of Shadow [KoS]
What's up with all these PvE'ers in my PvP game?
NitroKoS

Next

Return to Technical Support